Tuesday 20 December 2011

A wrong place with the right people

Have you had that feeling where you feel like you are in the wrong place but with the right people?

Everywhere I go I enjoy the company but not the place. It bothers me because it has never happened before. I don't know if I belong anymore.

It had always been the same people, but why do I need the need to feel secure, why do I look over my sholders.

Talk about wrong places but right people, makes one uncomfortable and not know which one to pay attention to.

Comes with pain that is undescribable, so unbelievable and seems so impossible. Love and pain are not a chapter in one's life, they're the whole book. It's easier to describe one when it comes alone but this?

The pain of being in a place you don't think you belong and yet the love you feeling for that person you with. Really crashes my thoughts.

What really metters, because non is unimportant.

STRANGE PLACES

Strange places accompanied by good company
Good company followed by a wrong place
They give me a seat to sit
Then pour me a drink to sip
But non is soothing
Non gives me the sense of belonging
I love the company
But I'm not completely free
The place reminds of where I'd rather not go
Different places that are cold
Different people that are warm
All just live me in between
With the undescribable pain
That is unbelievable
And seems impossible
Strange places accompanied by good company
Good company followed by a wrong place

No comments:

Post a Comment