Tuesday 20 December 2011

Four way road

When I started this journey of life there was just one path. My parents were besides me, everything seemed to be in it's place.

Growing up is hard I must admit. I'm just eighteen but I already have experienced a lot in my life.

I continued to walk this one road and everything was ok, there were no other roads to complicate it and therefore there was no need for me to choose.

Suddenly I'm stuck, three roads in front of me plus the one I'm standing on. Four way road that no soul told me about. Even if someone told me at a young age I wouldn't have understood.

There are no warning signs in any of them, one path I know, is the one I'm standing on. I don't know the one on my left, I don't know the one o my right and I don't know the one ahead of me.

Do I go back to the one I know?
Does that mean I have to start over?
Is there any use for me to go back? because I can go back and fix my mistakes on this path but it will still be the same situation when I come back to this four way path.
Won't time leave me when I take a step back?
Will it all be worthy?

This time it is not my head that is all over the place, it is not even my heart, it is me. Remove the brain to make me think a lot, remove my heart that has so much emotions, will I be able to make a better decision now?

Four way road that I never asked for, it was either one or two paths of which it made easy for me to choose but now four.

Do I go back?
Do I take left?
Do I take right?
Or do I go ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment