Friday 9 December 2011

About me

You must be wondering where does this girl get such inspiration? How does she always place it together? What goes through her mind? Well hun I'll tell you.

I'm A poor soul, I'm like a cat ,I'm the ear, I'm the eyes.

I'm a poor soul who is often searching, looking and seeking in most strange places. I go where people would call "disgusting" ,I'm not afraid to get dirty.

I'm like a cat, always curious, always want to know what goes behind the soul of a person, the reasons are internal but I they often reflect to me externally, through their smiles, through their tears, I then see a reflection of myself and start to realise that the feeling is mutual but curiousity often goes further to what could be causing the mutuality. I'm the road that never ends.

I'm the listerner, often listen to what is not being said. I'm the eye that lies awake, I see beyond what is shown.

You might not be getting a clear vision of what really inspires me, or what goes through my head but you will notice that I ace the most complicated equations because I see through paint (the rust, the cement the rawness of a wall).

I'm a girl who is from green fields, the richness of the soil, where mountains never meet but were once together, still they make a marvelous couple. Where I see the beauty of a child through the dust on their faces. Where I see a true smile through their dirty teeth, you must be thinking "euw" uh uh now ,when something is true nothing makes it less truthful. I'm from where the rivers flow like the crowed dances to the beats. If you don't know my inspiration yet then I don't knw what will make you understand. My inspiration is not just from modern, you know the GLAM, it's not just from the feet that fits on a high heel, but from where the feet touches the ground and feels the sand.

My inspiration is not versatile, it is like small dots that are reflected on a map, once you click on it another appears but from the same region. That is how my mind works if your still wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment