Friday 2 December 2011

Today I wanna talk technology, don't worry I'm not talking about the technical staff, but how awsome it can be. Technology connects us, the world is huge but funny how quickly one can talk to someone in a distance. Not only does it connect but is fun too. I'm talking about the social sites. I have four role models in my life namely: Unathi Msengana, Lebo Mashile, Tyra Banks and Janet Jackson. These women inspire me, twitter has made a better way to stay updated about your favourite celebs. Unathi Msengana has replied more than once and also retweeted me, even read my tweet on air the other time, many wouldn't get it but it means so much to me, doesn't matter how small. Lebo Mashile also replied more than once and is following me back, I even wrote her a poem, just the joys of having to have that minute to show appreciation, the response was overwhelming. Janet Jackson updates sent tweets and Facebook updates that they were looking for writer's, next thing I knew they were following me back and they featured my writing about Janet Jackson on their website. Tyra Banks is such a fierce woman, she hasn't retweeted nor reply but the fact that her tweets are fun, the links she shares on FB and on twitter inspire me even more, she came along with another account of her book "Modellandbook" and there they have retweeted me more than once too and just the excitement they bring and how they continue to empower and make us feel special (the fans). It's really a big world, but with huge opportunities too and that is thanks to technology. We get intouch with our role models, it's not just about being retweeted or replied to, just being close to them only a finger tip away, how humble, greatful ,beautiful and inspiring they are. Gone are those days just wishing and starring at the posters, they come live, make effort to communicate with their fans. Technology really is the key to opening doors of belief. I shared this beacause I want to show you that dreams do come true, if you are patient enough, if you strive enough, if you not giving up, seriously anything is possible. These four woman gave me the ingredients to laying down my firm foundation, now I can build the wall with bricks but even if they collapse I knw I have some strong foundation to fall on. Be patient, Keep on dreaming, Don't give up the doors to success and achievements are invisiblle we only see the rough roads we walk on, you myt give up while you were just one step away, keep it real, fierce, be humble, loyal, respectful. Everyone has a purpose, go find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment