Sunday 4 December 2011

No better mother than thee

I wrote this poem for my mom, but I want you guys to be able to share it with your mothers too. Mother's are very special human being and they play a big role in our lives. As they gave birth to us, they raised us, with love, care, sometimes's gave us tough love in order to know what is right and wrong. When we are little we tend to think of our mom's as perfect people, but as we grow we learn that they too are human beings and make mistakes or have made mistakes and that's no reason to hate them, we jsut have to make arrangements to accept them for who they are, because their mistakes don't make them less worthy to be a mom, jsut like they accept us and take us with both hands when we have wronged and that too doesn't make us less worthy to be kids. Let's just forget about that little thing that upset you and just love them, embrace them and let them be, becuase they always will love us.

NO BETTER MOTHER THAN THEE

You are my foundation
My inspiration
Motivation
I'm not the description
Of perfection
Neither of corruption
But the description
Of appreciation

Behind your smile
I see your worry
Behind that worry I see your care
Behind your laughter
I see your fear
Behind your tear
I see your joy
Behind your mind
I see your visions
Behind your heart
I see your love

Many words are being written
but there is non to really describe thee
Many actions are being acted
but there is non to show thee
Many songs are being sung
but there is no better tune for thee
There is no beginning to describe thee
and there is no end to describe thee
Because the end is just a starting point

No comments:

Post a Comment