Saturday 3 December 2011

**Joys of being a writer** sometimes I don't konw if it's luck or a blessing. A talent or a gift of taking a topic or word and change it to something tasteful. Giving the word a meaning, definitions are everywhere but are they really understood. Writer's tackle words in a creative manner. I don't exactly know how and when did I start writing, but from a very young age I'd always have a note pad and back then my family would think it's just girly staff it will blow over, but it didn't. I know for sure that I started with writing poems, but recently I'm writing stories too. I'm not a perfectionist, I still have a long way to go and I am willing to learn. But just having something you know it's yours and no1 is going to take it from you, having the will to express myself and also give understanding to others. I write about the things I don't understand at times, I write it to find reason behind the confussion and normally in the end I see some light, but sometimes I'm still left in the dark. It is good to read other books too because you gain more knowledge and wisdom to pass on. Joys of being a writer just to write about sadness, happiness, things that puzzle you and just things that are general too. Simplicity is my kind of style and yet I sometimes touch on complicated issues ,like life, it is broad and I believe we can't describe life as a whole but we can discuss life's measures and there is always a negative side and a positive side. Joys of being a writer is not defined as a blessing, as a talent, as luck or as a gift but simply just being able to offload to paper to help other's take the package and enjoy the luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment