Wednesday 8 February 2012

Silly tears caused by meaningful things. Today is the day I hate having a phone, I just wrote a blog saluting my dad and my mom, somewhere along the way when I was publishing it, the phone just went off and lost the whole blog. I know it was a great blog, it was educational, it carried a message of understanding. I just didn't want anything to do with the topic anymore, maybe some day when I got over it. It was not fair, writing is my passion but I love expressing once and let the words spread. Somethings happen for a reason but it was unfair to me and to you guys. Whenever I blog, I want to blog about something that is original, something that one can relate to, I can tackle any topic but there needs to be a relatioship between feeling and that certain topic. Somethings in life can provoke us, no matter how little, we just have to cry about it at times, after all there is nothing that don't pass, if it doesn't then you the one who should move on and that is a lesson learnt today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment