Saturday 4 February 2012

Birthday Girl...today was my birthday and wow I got so much wishes and love. Since I am a writter, a friend of mine (Phindy) bought me a journal. And that is a a one gift that a writter could be given. Had a blast, ma girls woke me up with some powder on my face and I'm so glad that they didn't do anything drastic. My facebook was buzzing, the phone calls and messages, on whatsapp, on my mxit and on twitter. I trully am greatful for having my friends and family around. A birthday is not just a day of celebration but a day of appreciating, and seeing people appreciate you in their lifes. Was turning 19 years young byt the way, and it's my last year being atee. I'm looking forward to many years to come. And today was just complete, two of my celebrity role models wished me a happy birthday and was really touched. It's nice every now and then to see that your good work is paying off and that you being supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment