Monday 30 January 2012

Big Dreamer....... Being a big dreamer takes a lot of effort, the creavitity behind it, those visionary and crazy idea. Sometimes I get to ask myself if are my dreams bigger than me. Don't tell me about reality, it is what I eat, what I breath, what I speak and what I live. Fantasy is what puts me in a calmer place, where butterflies get to fly free, only people who matter are in it. Do you sometimes feel that you are too quick for your dreams? Well hun there is no fast or slow pace, no age restrictions, no limits. A big dreamer is one brave person, they are like the farmers who plant seeds in the garden, water them everyday and watch them daily as they grow. Okay I always say I am a big dreamer but I never really share with you guys in detail. (Here are some from my list) Well dream number 1 = Is to finish my studies at varsity, having a platform to fall on. Dream number 2= publish my book (and other books yet still to come). Dream number 3= become a professional poet. Dream number 4= own a craft book company/project, where memories are kept in most fun ways. You see when I plant my seeds, I plot carefully. The dream goals are a link to each other. I don't look at one direction, but however my directions are related like South and North, West and East. They rhym, they form a sum and equals to a square, a balance. What I'm trying to tell you is that dream so big that they laugh in your face, dream so big like the universe evolves around you then prove them wrong and have the last laugh, not because it's pay back time, but because you are ripping the fruits that you planted. If you are not a dreamer and wish you had something to dream about, just take an odd thing, like what you like eg. A watermellon, it's so big, it's tasty, juicy, enough to share, enjoyable and it has fascinating colours. That is all the ingredients you need in the world. Know your passion, show compassion, come to realisation. You are worth your dreams after all, so do dream big. With all the laws out there that are sometimes hard to remember, do remember this, that you are allowed to dream. Q= Are your dreams bigger than you? A= you are as big as your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment