Saturday 19 November 2011

Today I want to touch on the fame issue, you know that dream that haunts you, wanting to be known for that certain talent or gift. Some celebrities tell us that we won't all fit on television's, we won't all fit on stage's and we won't all fit on radio's etc, it is rather disturbing to me although it is 100% true. For me it sends two messages: 1- it is as thou they say pick something else because you know not all will reach it, I feel like they are kind of putting you off on the gear, 2- they are being real but also testing you on how determined are you to archieving what you longing for, it is as thou they are saying go for it but it won't be easy. When they say we all won't fit on tv , I'd like to argue a little with it because 1st of all not all of us have the same talent and tv's have many soapie's, drama's, comedian's, dance, music and talent etc and they all don't play at the same time, they have different slots and days. Yes we won't all fit there, but some last a season and something new comes, isn't it possible for you to be part of it? Talk about a stage, another argument, not all acts happen at the same time, each character gets the right to be heard , then they step out and another one comes, so again isn't is possible that you might be that person? They tell you that dream big, make it happen, yet the other day they almost said the opposite. Every little one of us inside want that recognition at some point, just to see how it is but at the same time knowing you doing it for the love and the appreciation of a talent and not just for fame. I want to first know me and understand me before I could be out there, so that whatever title they might put on me I would know if it's true or not, and not be hurt if it's hurtful and be greatful if it's true. So I have a belief that you are where you are because someone out there gave you a break, you might not know it but someone did say "I am taking my chances because I believe in this person". Yamky Funky Chaz on the move to challenging your way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment