Saturday 26 November 2011

Blank, I tried to find reason, to find understanding. When I found it, everything was all over the place, it confussed me, going too fast, tried to catch it but always came back to knock me down. You know when your head goes blank, when you try to find those words but they are just spinning around your head making it hard to pick. It comes with fear, you see it's easy when you don't know your fears because you can go around the world searching for a reason. I know my fears, unlike you, but like you I still go around the world to search for a reason. You go there to find it, I go there to find a better one than the one I have. Nothing gets to me so fast like my thoughts do. I have visions , I love them because their not so real, reality is not even a chapter I'd like to skip but a book I'd never wanna touch. Why touch it when it's already part of me. My thoughts are spinning again, faster than before, I try to catch up, end up not making sense, but not making sense doesn't mean you not understood, just that they haven't been paying too much attention. I'm still on the fear point, but what happens when fear confronts you. (pause) i can feel your heart beating fast, goes back to the words playing in your head, that are never stopping, still trying to find reason. The mind is not like a cellphone where you can just switch it off whenever it doesn't operate, you cannot resert it, it may be controlled by an operator, you don't fully know it, you just shut it out whenever you don't get it, but that's not how your mind works. You are the operater, you can slow it down, you don't have to face fear, know it, whenever it comes say the feeling is mutual. You are still confussed, thoughts are running even faster trying to get it, hey it got to you 1st, I told you that you are the operator, slow it down. Still blank, nothing will ever be in it if you put it there. Slow down, you the operator, know fear, your mind is full so fill in the blank, empty it. Stopped spinning, everything is calm, can't shut it , can't resert it but live it, it can't touch you you already part of it, life is what was given to you, living it is how you give back not death. Everything is in it's place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment