Sunday 20 November 2011

Okay today I just want to talk music, I've got many artist whom I like but today just want to talk about one. "The Queen of Pop" yes I'm talking about Janet Jackson. Her music is something else, I like the fact that out of all the music I listen to, hers is unique. The beats, the sound of her voice and just the type of music. My favourite songs are : LUV "now I'm like a deer caught in headlines ugh, he hit me with his love, love, love ,love,love, he hit me with his (love) and now I'm in love,love,love,love, got me caught in a wreck, I'm a mess" *singing* yeah pretty much sounds like a teen lol. Her songs are lovely till the end and can't stop but play repeat and make some noise. I wouldn't say I've been inlove or inlike (if there's something as such) but this song brings me almost in tears -Greatest X ,just from the start, it just keeps me grounded and wanna go with it to it's pace , from the 1st verse to the last and in between the chorus "I love you, and you love me and I just couldn't see tomorrow, baby and I cared for you and I didn't see us through now I know in my heart you will always be the greatest X ever" ,if you are a JanFan you must be smilling alone right now. You see her music for me is a transformation, from making you explore with you mind and to dancing with the rhythm - Rock with you ,this song just gets you on your feet and it brings that oomph. Talking about transformation to the rhythm on your feet - So Excited ,is another song that makes you sweat and jump around with your BFF's, my favourite part of this song is "do you like it when I do it I go head to toe and whenever you pursue it you'll never hear the word no so forget about them other girls baby cause you're rolling with a woman baby I'ma keep your body thumbling baby It's the least I can do cause you get me so excited". Oh man talk about killer tracks, they always put me in a good mood. I just imagine her on the stage and doing what she knows best, inspiration through music is what keeps people like me happy. Janet is an entertainer, a woman, inspiration, a role model and many other things. She has the body, has the success and yet she is still humble and loving to her fans. I'll talk about acting & her dancing some other time, because today is just the joyous of her music that I wanted to focuss on. She truelly is a legend, "queen of pop" "blackglama legend" Ms Janet Jackson, personally I like to call her simply J. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment