Friday 18 November 2011

"Beauty is in the smize of the beholder" -Tyra Banks. This woman went all out to define beauty, she was fearless in challenging the media but was still fierce at it. Tyra was not afraid to rock her real her, show her face without make-up and show us the retouched photos of herself on the Tyra Banks Show. She expands on defining beauty inside and out. She was a huge inspiration into being real with yourself. She always said "be your own CEO" to many that would mean some sort of business but to me it meant to owning who I am. Successeful people like her make me have the hunger to archieve my goals. I'm a big dreamer "guilty as charged" but a good goaler too. I remember when her show was still on, I would rush to get home before the show starts and it would hurt missing it. Her shows were a learning experience and very educative, I would pass the message to my friends. She still inspires me in every single way "dahling" and now I have the platform to be. Explaining what she/her work does to me would take many blogs but this was a short way to give you an idea about my type of a role model. My role models are the different flavours that make a taste in ma food (meaning they are a lot but each has a special way to make a value in my life). I live in the environment where celebrities are known for the designer shoe and entertainment, but the environment within me sees the drive behind it and the motivation that rides with it. Fierce and love -tyra would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment