Wednesday 9 May 2012

A girl like me

The fact that a girl like me comes from a small town in EC and have tasted the big cities of this continent means something. The fact that a girl like me has seen herself in a magazine article, no matter how small it was, shows decication and determination. The fact that a girl like me is able to stand infront of a crowed and recite a poem means there is after a worrior inside me, a brave soul. The fact that a girl like me has passion to write SA stories, they raw truth, I give facts, motions and show compassion, I might not solve x, but I do show the formula for it. That fact that a girl like me knows how to spare moments, knows how to enjoy good ones, tries to deal with bad one shows I take note to life. The fact that a girl like has goals to score, tells that I do play well in this field, I'm the champion but I am a participater, I don't warm the bench, I strive. The fact that a girl like me is raised by brave human beings, braught up by a single mom, who has a backbone, who would jump at anything to save me, tells that I am blessed. That fact that a girl like me is only at her teens but already making a difference, shows what leaders we will be having tomorrow. So tell me what fact is about you? That fact that a girl/guy like is.

No comments:

Post a Comment